Monday, November 17, 2014

Almost is Never Enough

I'm sorry, I guess I just weren't what you were looking for. I feel like such an idiot for actually thinking all of this, but silly me I was just getting in over my head. I can't believe I actually let myself believe any of this; I completely let my guard down. I feel cursed, this wasn't supposed to happen and I know it; none of this was ever supposed to happen. As I sit here typing I feel completely worthless; I let you get in my mind and well, I'm never going to be the same person ever again.
You're probably just sitting there laughing at what a fool I must be, but the joke's on you darling...for you will never find someone with the same devotion as I. Go ahead, say all you wish about me; just know that I'm only human and I did not wish for this to happen. I never really as the type to move on easily or be apart of this 'hook up' generation. I guess you could say i'm a classic but, that's not what you wished for. I'm not mad. How could I ever be mad at you? It's not in me to hold anger for immense amounts of times...But, i'm not exactly happy, and well, that's not something even you can change. I've been cursed with this demon for quite some time and well, I've learned to ignore it for the most part but, it's still there. If you still want me, I'm here...I'll always be here for you. Just know that this emptiness is void in which nothing will ever be able to fill. I'm sorry I wasn't what you may have wanted but, darling I refuse to change for your acceptance. I love you, and if you can't accept me for myself then, we must never be.

No comments:

Post a Comment