Monday, February 23, 2015

Update #3 ~ HELP!

Hey guys, super sorry I've been mega inactive lately. Been really busy lately, and good news is I finally got a desktop so, hopefully I'll have more time to post and keep y'all updated and stuff. Also, I believe I haven't let y'all in on the good news...anyways, I've been accepted a a state finalist! I'm super excited and happy and just can't wait. Anyways, but with being accepted and actually doing it, it is a bit pricey and am hoping to raise some money on my own using sponsors; so, in short, if y'all could please donate, it would mean allot to me and my family. Also, every bit counts so, if you wish to donate just a dollar or so it'd be helping me plenty. I will keep y'all updated in on the progress and hopefully i'll be able to reach my goal by April or July.
Link to go donate: http://www.gofundme.com/n211c0

No comments:

Post a Comment